Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introducing...



... Tristan! Surprise, another post! I've been saving up to make sure there are tons of new content. Hopefully this will give me the momentum to keep posting. Anyway, Tristan is the main character of my new project, and he is a fabulous hi-wire walking, acrobatic giraffe from a traveling circus. All that should give me tons to work off, and provide for interesting side characters and awesome environments. Let me know what you think. I really want to make this project super successful. I figure the more I say it, the more likely it is to com true. Anyway, comments, please!

2 comments:

Anna Luther said...

holy crap this character is amazing! I love the gestures of this guy. It will be fun to see how you utilize his proportions and fun neck. And the emotions are very good also. So prud. *tear*

Maria said...

He looks great Matt! I love the poses on the second page, especially the one where he's shirking back in surprise! These have great movement! I lurv him!