Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! No really, I promise. I know it's been a year since I lasted posted (crazy), but a lot has happened to me. I was working, felt unproductive artistically, got motivated, took a Character Design class, completed a mentorship with the awesome David Colman, and got a new job!!! Woot! The new job is a huge breathe of fresh air, and is exactly what I needed. I feel so motivated again! Anyway, with all of these happenings, I've decide to resuscitate my poor forgotten blog. It's taken me a while, but I think i finally found it's purpose. It's a visual time capsule! A digital sketchbook! It's not always going to be pretty or exciting, but a way for me to look back and see how far I've come. I'm not going to worry about silly sketches or imperfect paintings. Too many times has that happened before, causing me not to post at all. And thats no fun. And who knows, maybe I'll incorporate some other things, like things I find inspiring or awesome artists I stumble upon? Sound cool? I think so. Well, enough talking, let's post!!!

No comments: